Junior Kickers is a 10 week course designed to encourage familiarity and confidence within the field of physical activity. It seeks to provide both boys and girls aged 2, 3 and 4 with an introduction to football, using fun games and activities to teach the sport's primary skills. Coaches pay particular focus on developing children's coordination, balance, ball movement and self-confidence. Each 45 minute session is taught on a coach to child ratio at Stevenage FC Academy in a safe and friendly learning environment.
Cost: £55 per 10 week course (£80 for both days: a saving of £25)
Junior Kickers is organised into five ability and age related groups:
- Starters is designed for 2 year old children that would like to be introduced to football and motor skills within the sport.
- Beginners and Intermediates, aimed at 3 year olds, will make sessions more related to specifics of football, beginning to incorporate more relevant skills and physical activities related to the game.
- Advanced and Masters, aimed at 4 year olds, will further evolve the sessions into a footballing context, with a greater emphasis placed on football related techniques and skills. Our Masters groups also seek to provide transition from Junior Kickers to Kids Zone football sessions, allowing players to slowly and safely adapt to the style of play found in the Kids Zone sessions.
- There is also a Midweek group, aimed at 3+4 years, on Wednesday evenings available too.
- If you would like to book them onto a FREE taster session to give them an idea of what the sessions involve please see below. You will be able to book them onto the course after the taster session.
We currently have no Taster sessions .If interested email :
Junior Kickers Taster Session - Book Here!
|Saturday||Starters||10:00 - 10:45|
|Saturday||Beginners||9:00 - 9:45|
|Saturday||Intermediates||9:00 - 9:45|
|Saturday||Advanced||9:00 - 9:45|
|Saturday||Masters||10:00 - 10:45|
|Wednesday||Mixed Abilities (excluding Starters)||16:15 - 17:00|
*First Aid Qualified
*Attended a F.A Safeguarding Children Workshop
- The Junior Kickers programme is held outside on our 3G pitches. The sessions run throughout the year, including half terms.
- If we plan to cancel any session, we will always inform parents/guardians via email.
- The Junior Kickers programme is a 10 week course, we are unable to offer credits/refunds for any missed weeks.
- We are unable to offer refunds on the Junior Kickers course. We can only offer a defferal of the course, to a later date, within 6 months.
- You can follow all updates via our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram